Show page is here
Auditions will take place at Actorsingers Hall at 219 Lake Street in Nashua, NH on:
- Monday June 5, 6-9 PM
- Wednesday June 7, 6-9 PM
There will be no Info Night for Evil Dead The Musical HD. Please refer below for any information necessary. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out at [email protected] and the team will get back to you.
- must be 18+
- vocal requirements – sing one song that best shows your vocal ability
- acting requirements – sing one song that showcases your acting ability
- dancing requirements – Must be able to do basic hip hop moves and all the dances popular these days
- audition form
- Rehearsals will be held at Actorsingers Hall
- Rehearsals start July 10 – Aug 20
- Tech week and shows Aug 21 – Sept 3
- Rehearsal dates – refer to audition form
- Thursday Aug 24 @ 8 PM
- Friday Aug 25 @ 8 PM
- Saturday Aug 26 @ 8 PM
- Sunday Aug 27 @ 6 PM
- Thursday Aug 31 @ 8 PM
- Friday Sept 1 @ 8 PM
- Saturday Sept 2 @ 8 PM
- Sunday September 3 @ 6 PM
- Ash Williams – The Killing Demon King. You know what time it is.
- Cheryl – Ash’s annoying sister who likes to read books… except the Book of the Dead, She’s not cool with that book.
- Shelly/Annie – Doubles both as cute ditzy blonde and an intellectual scientist who can speak ancient Candarian
- Linda – Ash’s sweet and bubbly girlfriend. She must be small enough to fit into a cramped space underneath a table. We’ll explain later.
- Scotty – Ash’s trusted best friend. He’s kind of a jerk.
- Ed – Mid-30’s, pretty forgettable. Wait, is this character in the show? Just kidding. Ed is a lovable guy who doubles as a bit part demon.
- Jake – He’s good. He’s old. Yet he’s reliable. He’s a good old fashioned hick, who lives there them in the woods.
- Fake Shemp – Ensemble member who steals the show by giving it their all. Trust us this role is the bomb and a show stealer.
- Faker Shemp – Ensemble member who stops caring around Act II. Trust us this role always stole the show during the tour.
We are unfortunately still living through the COVID-19 pandemic. While masks will be optional, we ask that you remain mindful of yourself and those around you. Your health and safety will remain a top priority to the team at all times.